The new, synthetic turf field is open for play. We ask that everyone follow the rules and regulations for the use of the field in order to provide a safe environment for all and to help us maintain the field for a long time to come for everyone. If there is nothing on the Calendar section on the left of this page, for a particular day, the field is open for all who want to use it in a responsible manner. This will be on a first come basis. It is a large area however, and we ask that you use the space you need and provide opportunities for others to enjoy the field too. Reserved times and organizations, leagues or groups will be listed on the Calendar.
All users of the synthetic turf field, should read the documents in the Handout section of this website if they wish to use the field and need to abide by the rules and regulations. These documents include:
If you wish to reserve field time…..the field and lights are available to reserve and rent in advance.
1) Read the documents in the Handout section
2) Print out and then fill out in ink, the Hillside Park Synthetic Turf Field Rental Application in the Handout section on the left and mail with your checks (for field time, maintenance deposit and lights if requested) to the address listed on the application. Please allow time (we prefer 10 days) to get this done. If the time is short, send an email to email@example.com to alert us of your request and maybe make arrangements to hand deliver. You will receive an email to confirm the reserved time or reply that the field is not available.
THANKSGIVING DAY TURKEY BOWL FIELD RESERVATIONS
Have some fun with family and friends and play your own Turkey Bowl football game on the new synthetic turf field at Hillside Park. Reservation fees are waived for the day in the spirit of the holidays. Reservations are available for a 60 minute or 90 minute time slot(if you can last that long). There is a full size football field (100yds x 51yds) marked out in white liines and there are two smaller (75yds x 50yds) cross fields marked in red lines.
To reserve a field for Thanksgiving day…
1) Check the calendar section of the website for November 28 to see what times are available.
2) Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name, email address and cell phone number of the responsible person – you will receive an email back with confirmation of the reservation or asking you to adjust the time if the field is busy at that time
3) Please have all participants read the turf field rules which are posted in the Handout section of the website
For more information send an email to email@example.com